Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Pearl Jam Video I Hadn't Seen Before

A friend turned me onto this video - part of a larger documentary on a few shows Pearl Jam played in Italy. It reminds me of when I saw PJ at a hockey rink in Zurich, Switzerland in summer 2000 (with DC legends The Dismemberment Plan opening). We made it to the third row on the floor, PJ opened up with Of the Girl, Corduroy, then Breakerfall. We almost died because of the crush from people pushing forward, so crowdsurfed the hell out of there. I landed in the pit right in front of Mike McCready (lead guitarist), then was briskly taken away by security. We watched the rest of the show from the safer confines of the last row.

Anyway, check out this great footage, including a cool version of Immortality.

No comments:

Post a Comment