Friday, July 1, 2016

Europe, Day 1

Europe is hilarious. There's no other way to put it: it's just so... European. Eggs on hamburgers, stylish, tight quarters, electronic music, bottled water. It's all true.

I'm flying WOW air, which is Icelandic. They're a budget airline, but have possibly the nicest employees of any airlines I've flown. My bag was checked to Reykjavik, but because the flight was late I had to choose between getting my bag or getting my flight. I chose to fly on to Copenhagen then Budapest. Luckily, I've got a day's worth of clothing in my carry-on, so I'll be fine.

I finished packing last night around 11:45pm, and couldn't help but watch the Game of Thrones season finale. So I've been sleepy the entire trip.


Leaving SF, looking down highway 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment